Workers were sent home from the Ethan Allen furniture plant

Workers were sent home from the Ethan Allen furniture plant in Orleans yesterday because of a fire. The fire chief says the fire in a chip silo was sparked by a malfunctioning boiler. Embers from the silo started a couple of other small fires. They were all knocked down. No one was injured. The mill says operations will resume this morning at their regular times.

https://www.wcax.com/2022/07/11/malfunctioning-boiler-sparks-fire-ethan-allen-furniture-plant/